Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Splendid Way To Watch TV On My Computer

In current hi-tech scenario, dish opens a threshold of quality-oriented programs round the clock. What's more, the programs through the cable network are flexible and customized to suit any purpose, any taste and any type of audience. The inquisitiveness to watch TV on my computer gave a quantum thrust to the idea of installing the one on my workstation too. I had read a lot about Dish networks working seamlessly with computer hardware. Therefore, I adamantly to try my hands and explore the happening world of digital entertainment action in front of my computer monitor.

In order to watch TV on my computer, all I required some elementary peripherals. I really enjoyed every bit of fun filled entertainment. And believe me, it was not asking more. At the wink of an eye, I can simply view any entertainer, change to different channels and language mode. Doesn't this seem to be easy! Well for me, it was entertainment all through day and night.

All technology, which is asked for

Before I could actually go for exploiting any option to facilitate digital entertainment on my workstation, it was indispensable for me to have complete info about the software and hardware requirements.

  • Software - The software program imparts an advanced interactive interface to your digital entertainment viewing. However, it should be compatible enough to run perfectly well with your workstation hardware. The software lets you decide what to see and what not to see. It helps you in customizing the program list from over thousand programs packed out there.
  • TV Tuner Card - It provides connectivity between the dish and your computer USB port. The card should have at least 64 MB of internal memory for effective viewing.
  • Workstation Configuration - On reading the installation manual I procured system configuration with 256 MB RAM, 80 GB of hard disk space, 1.3 GHz, above Pentium 4 processor, Windows XP media Edition and any other advanced operating system, 15", and above CRT and TFT Plasma vision.

The fun to Watch TV on my computer was never ending one. It was unlimited entertainment bounty.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

Download Now